Tonight I finally made it to the recipe exchange. It was a group started a few months ago in my old ward. They meet once a month and rotate houses and themes. I have not been able to make it until tonight. It was so fun to see people I now and feel comfortable with. The themes was Apples! Apples! Apples! I took Carmel Apple Crepes, a recipe Cindy found for me. They turned out so good. You must try them.
There were some very yummy recipes and as soon as I get my copy of them (they ran out) I will add them to my Recipe Blog. In our new house we will have the computer in our kitchen and I am attempting to organize all those recipes I can never find into one place. You may as well enjoy also! At the moment my recipes are boxed up somewhere, but in time I will have lots to add. There is a link to my recipes on the side of this blog. Also check out the VanOrden Recipe blog. That one is a collection of recipes shared by us VanOrdens. Well, pretty much by Marci, Melissa and myself. There are some great ones on there too. You may see duplicates of recipes on each site-sorry.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Recipe Exchange
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yeah, I can't wait to check out all your new recipes. I love trying out new yummy food.
Post a Comment