Sunday, October 28, 2007

Klutz

Just call me graceful. On Friday Mom VO and I were at the house looking around. I was pointing out some of the worst paint spots in the foyer when I stepped back right into an air vent. My right leg went through the floor up past my knee. The hole was smaller than my knee. It also caused me to slam back against the wall. The worst part was that two guys were there putting the hardwood floor in and saw the whole thing. So although I was crying inside I yanked my knee back through the hole and hopped up pretending I was just fine. Today muscles I didn't even know I had are sore, and I have a huge nasty bruise on the side of my knee. Merritt said I was lucky I didn't break a leg. Yes, I am a klutz.

2 comments:

Megan B said...

I am soooooo sorry!! What in the WORLD??? How is an airvent so weak???

P3 said...

Ouch! So sorry! That is painful... Hope you get better soon!