Okay, apparently I am having a self pity day. Sorry about the previous negative posts. I think I will go make myself some Rice Crispy treats with M&M's. That should make me feel better!
1/16/09 call from new agency saying they are closing/ agency search begins...again
12/30/08 mailed application to new agency
12/1/08 Colombian background check came!
10/30/08 mailed packet to Colombia
9/24/08 finally able to mail packet to Colombian consulate (for background check)
3/18/08 started the paper chase
3/4/08 mailed application
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break." ~Chinese Proverb
2 comments:
I know exactly how you feel. Even though most change is for the better, it still doesn't mean it won't be difficult at times!
We must be totally on the same wavelength and I have nothing like your excuse....
Post a Comment