Yea! It is a beautiful day outside! Finally. This weekend I was getting very discouraged, thinking we were never going to have gorgeous fall days like I love so much. Saturday it snowed so much and so hard that 2,000 people in Idaho Falls were without electricity. The snow was wet and heavy enough to send trees and power lines crashing down. There was a warning to not leave your home (in I.F.) because of all the falling branches. It was cold and dreary all weekend, there was even some snow left in place on Sunday. More like January. Not October. But today is perfect! I had so many things I needed to get done but I think I am going to say, "Heck with it!" and go to the park. I LOVE AUTUMN!
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love autumn too and am so glad it finally arrived yesterday! Monday it was in the 90's. Today it's in the 60's. So nice. Can't wait for the leaves to start changing. I love FALL!
Post a Comment