Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ladies Man

I think Alex has a little crush on a girl. Her name is Savannah and she is adorable. She is in our ward and Mema (she is in the primary) says he always sits by her and they won't stop talking. He has also mentioned her a few times in the past couple of weeks. Today Melissa called to tell me what Livvy told her after school. She came home and said, "I always want to sit by Alex on the bus, but he always sits with a girl." With a little prodding Melissa discovered is was Savannah. Alex gets very embarrassed (which means he clenches his fists and gives you the evil eye) any time you mention her. Ah, first crushes.

2 comments:

Megan B said...

My first kiss was Jason Remington, whom I "married" on the street corner in the first grade. I wore a light blue dress that tied in the back and my sister served as minister; we kissed to conclude the service. I think that might have been the last time we ever spoke. Wonder what happened to him :)

P3 said...

How cute! Do I know Savannah?