Thursday, October 25, 2007

Random Photos

I have had a hard time lately trying to keep up with this. I was finally able to down load a few photos of my mom's camera (I dropped and broke ours), however I still do not have a program to crop them with so they are what they are. Does anyone know how to get the yellow date off them? I didn't realize the date stamp was on.

This is at the Idaho Museum of Natural History. Not too bad for little Idaho Falls. They had this mammoth, a mammoth skeleton, a woolly rhino, and several other small things. The boys had a good time.































Our last trip to the cabin for the summer. Alex takes driving the 4-wheelers very seriously. He things he is pretty big stuff because he can drive them by himself.






















Playing in the leaves with Abby and Olivia.

















I love this one of Livvy.



Playing in the park on a beautiful autumn day.


Sam was building "fires".


0 comments: