Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dang Cute Kids

Are these not the cutest boys you have ever seen?! They look like little studs. We had these taken at Sears in October. The family pictures turned out horrible and we have yet to get back in to get them done. Oh, well. At least the boys are cute.


5 comments:

Megan B said...

Soooooooooooooo handsome!

P3 said...

I love that last picture up close of their faces. Wonderful!

dhillman said...

okay, i am having trouble with posting my comments--so sorry if this is on there a million times. what i said was that we love you guys. the pics are great and we love the last one--it so unusual. kelly even commented on what cute boys you have

Lindsay said...

Awww... What cute boys! :-) I love their smiles! They sure are growing up super fast!

Jenessa said...

I love these pictures. They are soooo cute. I love the black and white one of Alex and Sam. So adorable. Where did you get them done?