Sunday, November 11, 2007

USU vs BSU


We had a fun weekend in Logan with the Gardner's. Friday night we took the boys to the basketball game, which is always fun. The boys are so cute to watch, they know the words to all the songs and get very into what is going on. "Show me a true blooded Aggie from Utah who doesn't love the spot where the sage brush grows!" We have successfully brainwashed them at an early age! And of course the Aggies won. They played SUU in case you didn't notice. Our favorite part about going to the games is the crazy atmosphere in the Spectrum, especially the student section.

Saturday was the USU vs. BSU football game. There was a little mix up with tickets so Merritt, Paul, Evan, Marc, and Tyler went to the game while Cindy and I took the kids to the Bee Movie. I think we got the better end of the deal. Mert was the lonely Aggie fan, the other boys were decked out in their blue and orange. The whole thing was very humiliating. First of all there were more BSU fans than USU fans and not only did we lose (which was expected) but we lost BAD. Do I dare admit it...52-0. I know, pitiful. That is why we only make it to the basketball games!

I don't even have cute pictures of my Aggie boys. I have a ton from previous games but those are on the other computer, which is still not hooked up because we are still not in our house!

0 comments: