I have been meeting with a group of ladies from my old ward for a recipe exchange. We get together once a month and bring a recipe to sample and share. Quite often we run out of copies and someone misses a recipe. So I took it upon myself to put them on a blog where everyone can access it. I have put the November recipes on but I don't have any from previous months but I hope to add them soon. This month we did Thanksgiving dishes, maybe you will find something to try! Here is the link Recipe Exchange
Megan, you created a monster. I love blogs. I just wish I could convince more friends to do one. They are so fun!
Friday, November 16, 2007
New Blog
Posted by Mandee at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is GREAT! Thanks!
Yes, I agree - blogs are addictive. I love reading others blogs, I can't get enough of them.
Marci
Post a Comment