Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween

I love Halloween. It is actually one of my favorite times of the year. I have to say that I am not a huge fan of the trunk-or-treat unless it is on a different night. We just didn't have time this year to go to any of the family or friends houses that we usually go to. With the trunk-or-treat and also the school carnival there just wasn't time for anything else. But we had fun. The kids thought the carnival was great. It was a lot like the ones they had at my elementary school when I was little. The boys loved the fishing pond and the donut walk. Alex sang with the second graders in the talent show. Alex even did the Spook Alley which was supposed to be tame for little kids. Um, not so much. When I saw several kids come out crying before Alex I knew we were in trouble. Sure enough he was scared the rest of the night. Luckily he was so tired he went right to sleep and had no nightmares. This was the first year Sam didn't fight wearing a costume, maybe that was because it was actually PJ's. I wanted to put a white cap on him and paint his face but he would have none of that! This year I didn't get great pictures, but here is what I have.


Abby, Alex, Olivia, and Sammy

Alex looked awesome with his wig!

3 comments:

Megan B said...

That. Hat. Is. GREAT!!! Ha ha ha ha ha! And Alex is so hilarious! Love it! Love it!

P3 said...

I love that hat too. I want to see it when I come to visit at the end of December. I love Halloween too, making cookies, treats, decorating... Not much for trick or treating, but I love all the other stuff that goes with it!

Melissa said...

I just have to point out that we have DANG cute kids!