Things have been a little crazy and I haven't even checked my email for awhile. So here are a few updates.
Everything worked out with our permit (yeah) and we now have a hole with footings and forms for a foundation. Now if the weather would just cooperate!
I am desperately trying to get on some sort of schedule for the summer but I just can't seem to make it work. I have great intentions and them something comes up and throws me off. School has been out for a week and everyday has been crazy. The rest of this week is a mess but I'm hoping to start off next week with schedules and chore charts and some fun activities to keep Sam and Alex from killing each other. Oh man, summer is going to be so long!
Thursday, June 7, 2007
A Few Updates
Posted by Mandee at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment