Those of you who don't already know--our children our slightly obsessed with Trains, especially Thomas the Tank Engine. Actually, Alex has kind of outgrown it, but Sam is all about Thomas. That is pretty much all he ever wants to play with or watch. Here are few pictures from our Day Out With Thomas. We missed it last year and everyday since Sam has been asking when we would get to ride Thomas. Every piece of paper he found, that resembled a ticket, he would pretend it was a ticket to ride Thomas. Finally the day came. To be quiet honest the day isn't really all that amazing, but they love it. Sam is already asking when we get to see Thomas again!
Thomas and Cousins! Calvin, Alex, Sammy and Oliver.
Sam said this was the Polar Express. I guess that is our next train trip!

1 comments:
Tanner would be so jealous :)
I love that I can totally hear your voice when I read these entries!
Post a Comment