Thursday, June 7, 2007

Weekend in Island Park

So much fun! Every year we get together with the Schwartzs and Bradshaws for a weekend away in Island Park. We do a lot of eating, reading, talking, eating, staying up late, playing games and eating! There is always lots of Aquire, Settlers of Catan, and Cranium. This year for the very first time the girls won at Cranium (its those darn datahead questions, how do they know so much useless info). After we won the first game the boys were so confident they would win that they placed a wager--3 games, losers jump in Island Park Reservoir. The guys won the second game and I'll admit I was a little worried, but in the end we were victorious! The batteries in my camera died but here is little snapshot. Oh yeah, they had to jump in at 11:30 and night!
We also went to Playmill to see Footloose. I was so disappointed. It did not live up to Playmill standards and we ended up leaving at intermission. Don't waste your time or money on it. I'm hoping the cast for Annie Get Your Gun is better. All in all it was a very good weekend. We look forward to it every year.

0 comments: