Our I-800 was cabled to the American consulate in China on November 27. One step closer to bringing Maggie home!
Now we just need an Article 5 and then TA (travel approval).
Our I-800 was cabled to the American consulate in China on November 27. One step closer to bringing Maggie home!
Now we just need an Article 5 and then TA (travel approval).
3 comments:
double wow! we are so excited!
SO CLOSE, MANDEE!!!!
Hi Mandee... It was a Black Friday spree, darn if I can remember which store ... at 6 am it all starts to blend together...
Either Fred Meyer or Nordstrom Rack? Any news on Maggie? Congrats on the cable...we might end up together how long my TA is taking... one family on RQ got their TA in 11 days... so frustrating how there is no order to this process. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment