"Please bless that Toby won't eat our kitties and that our kitties won't run away."
Toby is Merritt's sisters dog that killed our kitten last summer. In front of the children. Sam was quite traumatized and has not liked Toby ever since.
And yes, Sammy's prayer means that we have another kitten...two actually. I have sworn over and over that we will have no more cats because neither Merritt or I like them, but I keep getting suckered into it. I am such a push over.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Sammy's prayer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I keep saying the same things with dogs! Cats, at least keep the mice away.Good luck!
Well, hopefully it will work out this time! :) ha!
After a prayer like that how can it not, right? I love kids simple faith, there is a lesson to be learned there!
I love children's prayers.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Funny, I remember a post about a new kitten of your about a year or so ago, LOL!! And poor Sammy! (Ok, and poor kitten too...) I wouldn't like that neighbor dog either. Ok, let's be honest, I wouldn't like it anyway :)
Post a Comment