The last few weeks have been a tad bit crazy. A trip to Vegas, then to Disneyland and upon arriving home we had company staying with us. Our good friends Mike and Jenessa just moved here from California and they stayed with us for about a week until their house was done. We are so excited to have them living so close in Pocatello! Alex and Sam are excited to have Tanner and Emma living close so they can see them more often. Welcome to Idaho guys!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That does sound busy and I'm excited that they have moved back! Maybe you'll convince them to blog more often, LOL :) After all, they do have California friends to keep in touch with now :)
I was wondering where you have been! I know how excited you were to have them move, I am happy for you!
It sounds like you've been busy. What fun though!!!! We need to plan a trip to Disneyland sometime in the near future too. I'll remember October is a good time to go. Also, is the Jennessa that moved to Poki, the same Jennessa you roomed with at Ricks?
Post a Comment