My niece, Maryn, just got home from serving a Spanish speaking mission in San Fransisco. I was able to go to Arizona with my mom and Cindy to be there for her Mission Report. It was so fun to see everyone and to hear all of Maryn's stories. We were there for six days (I hope we didn't wear out our welcome!) and had so much fun. Some of our activities included water aerobics, an authentic Mexican dinner (prepared by Maryn, yum), swimming, shopping, eating lots of good food, a party for Maryn, church (and an amazing talk by Maryn), a trip to Tubac, Sanctuary Cove, watching the Olympics, naps, reading, and a trip to the Mesa Temple. It was such a great break, exactly what I needed. By the time we came home I was actually missing my children. :) I am so grateful for Danette and Kelly's hospitality and for Maryn and Kelsey giving up there beds for us. Thank you guys for the perfect trip!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Bienvenidos Hermana Hillman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How much fun - time with your family. It's always so much fun when a missionary comes home. Yeah!
Post a Comment