Monday, August 18, 2008

August

August has been a crazy month and I am SO ready for school to start this week. It started out with a quick trip to Bear Lake the first weekend. We went down on Friday and played hard until we came home Saturday evening. The next day after church I headed to Island Park with the boys to spend time with my family. We came home Tuesday morning and I did laundry and packed for my trip to Arizona. My mom and I left for Utah on Wednesday and stayed at Cindy's that night. Then Thursday morning we were at the airport bright and early on our way to Arizona. I got back late last Tuesday. The rest of the week was spent at gymnastics, scouts, meetings, a piano recital, buying school supplies and trying to get our home back in order. Okay, so I did spend most of Saturday reading Breaking Dawn (but I had to get it read before I heard anymore spoilers). Today and tomorrow are full of hair, doctor, and orthodontist appointments, more cleaning, grocery shopping (I haven't been since before the Bear Lake trip. Yeah, that would have been in July!) and playing a little before school starts on WEDNESDAY!

3 comments:

dhillman said...

thanks for coming! we had so much fun with you here. thanks for taking theitme to do that. i am wishing i was at the cabin roasting marshmallow right now

Megan B ♥ said...

Reading that just made me VERY tired.... I KNOW what you mean about the spoilers. That's why I had to read mine when I did!! No one could keep anything to themselves!!

P3 said...

Yes - August has been crazy. Mine not as much as yours but you throw in five kids and just making breakfast is busy! Hope Alex enjoys school. Is Sammy going to preschool again?