Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Quirky or Crazy?

Before going to sleep (whether it is 9 p.m. or 3 a.m.) I have to: pluck my eyebrows, wash my face, brush my teeth, blow my nose, go to the bathroom, wash my feet, get a drink, put Mentholatum under my nose, and put lotion on my feet (the Mentholatum and lotion can happen a number of times before I get to sleep). The sheets have to be perfectly smooth. I have been known to kick Merritt out of the bed so I can remake the bed. I have also on occasion got up in the middle of the night to remake the bed over top of Merritt (while he is sleeping). Does that make me crazy?

3 comments:

P3 said...

Maybe a little of both - but don't feel bad, we all have our quirks/crazy things we have to do everyday. If I go in the bathroom and the shower curtain is closed, I ALWAYS have to open it to check if someone is behind it. I have to sleep with the closet doors closed AND I always drink milk out of a certain glass we have, and water out of another different glass and I can't interchange them.

Megan B ♥ said...

Do these things have to be done in order? Just curious :)

I vote quirky. With a little crazy on the side :)

dhillman said...

I will have to go with Megan on this one...
I have to have a drink after brushing my teeth, and a cup of water beside me. And I should wash my face and lotion my feet...I do sometimes! :)
I have been grateful that Kelly puts up with my scratchy feet and unshaven legs...now I will tell him how lucky he is with all the Merritt puts up with ! ;)