Monday, April 28, 2008

Linen Closets

I love having a linen closet! And storage rooms. And a laundry room. And a coat closet. And beds with nothing but dust bunnies underneath. I LOVE STORAGE SPACES! I was just walking around putting laundry away and I was actually enjoying it. I know, shocking. Our old house had absolutely zero storage. Our sheets were in our dresser. Every bed had storage underneath. Now everything has a home. That's not to say that everything is always in it's place but it has one. And even on those days when things are a little (or a lot) messy, this house still looks cleaner than our old house looked when it was clean. Ah, those simple pleasures.

2 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

For the size and type of house we have, we have quite a bit of storage.... ABOUT HALF of what we need and want!!! You are sooooo right about how it looks so much cleaner when things are stored away!

dhillman said...

We are still trying to figure out where to put all or our stuff. I think we must have too much stuff because we never have enough storage!
I guess you know what I should be doing...