Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lava Hot Springs

I haven't been to Lava Hot Springs for a very, very long time. In fact the last time I remember was when I was ten and Paul (my brother-in-law) taught me how to dive. A very long time ago.
Melissa and Shay invited us to go with them this week and we had so much fun. There is something so relaxing about being in hot water with snow coming down around you. Thanks Melissa and Shay for the great time!

Cutie-pie Max having a ball.

Alex got a stomach ache towards the end,
but everyone else was still smiling.

2 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

That sure looks like a lot of fun! Justin talks about it ofte, but to tell the truth, I'm not sure when the last time was that he was there!!!!

dhillman said...

That looks fun and so much more fun when it is cold outside!
I think the last time we went there was with Jolene, many moons ago.