Monday, February 18, 2008

I can't say no

My biggest weaknesses. I love, and I mean LOVE, Cadbury Mini Eggs and Cadbury Cream Eggs. They taste like heaven. No other holiday causes me so much weight gain as Easter. I can not say no to these oh, so delicious candies. I can tell myself I will only eat a few, but before I know it the entire bag is gone...in one sitting.

Last week I was doing better about going to the gym and it was feeling so good, then this weekend I went into Walmart and there it was...the Easter Candy aisle. I am going to have to work out twice as often and twice as long. I just can't say no!

Mmmm...just look at that yummy cream. My mouth is watering!


9 comments:

P3 said...

Now where can I buy those? They look delicious.

Megan B said...

Ha ha, good to know! We'll keep a stash handy in May :)

LOVE THE BLOG!!! ROCK ON!!!

Melissa said...

Visit Sam's Club. They have the biggest bags of Cadbury Mini Eggs that I've ever seen...(along with Reese's mini eggs which are also quite delightful.) Unfortunately we bought both.

Jenessa said...

They are out? Mike and I have been waiting for them. We don't get them at Wal-Mart here which I think is weird. We can get them at Target and Winco so it looks like I will be making a trip today. Oh Mike will be soooo happy to hear they are out. Good job for going to the gym. Is it helping you feel better?

Jenessa said...

I would like to know where do you get the reese's mini eggs? they sound wonderful.

dhillman said...

I love the mini eggs too, but the creme eggs not so much! I didn't know they made mini eggs, yum!
Our picture at the temple looks about the same, except for the hair flying all over from the wind--and Kelsey wouldn't get out of the car, so she isn't in it!
Thanks for posting on my new blog

P3 said...

Hey Jenessa, I think you can get the resses's mini eggs at Walgreens or CVS, do they have them where you live?

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

Haha I'm coincidentally eating some as we speak! Awww So good! :-)