We had a quick "vacation" to Logan last weekend. Merritt went into work very early on Saturday so we could leave at noon. We spend the day at the University Bookstore (decking ourselves out in Aggie gear), Fredrico's (for the best pizza), and the creamery (for yummy Aggie Ice Cream) . Then we were on our way to the basketball game which the Aggies won (of course), although it was way to close for a game against San Jose State. We even stayed at the University Inn on campus (clean but hard beds).
The boys had a blast, it cracks me up how excited they get about USU Aggies. We have done an excellent job of brainwashing our boys! After spending two weeks cooped up in the house because of bad roads it was the perfect weekend and a much needed getaway.
The only bad part was our meal at Red Lobster on our way home Sunday. We had a gift certificate and decided to use it on lobster (which neither Mert or I have ever had). I'm thinking we didn't get a good one. It was rubbery and chewy and Merritt was sick the rest of the day. Thank goodness I only had one small bite.
The only bad part was our meal at Red Lobster on our way home Sunday. We had a gift certificate and decided to use it on lobster (which neither Mert or I have ever had). I'm thinking we didn't get a good one. It was rubbery and chewy and Merritt was sick the rest of the day. Thank goodness I only had one small bite.
Eating that delicious Aggie ice cream. Alex chose Aggie Blue Mint.
This is not a great picture, but it is the only one we got at the game.

3 comments:
Oh my goodness, that looks like such a great family activity. Way to go!
What fun! I am glad Merritt could get away and help you with that cabin fever! You all look great.
Man, I am so jealous! I would love to take my kids to an Aggie game. What fun!
Post a Comment