Monday, February 4, 2008

Bless President Hinckley

"Bless Pres. Hinckley that he can be happy that he is in heaven. Bless him that he can have a good time. Bless his family that they won't be sad and can be happy for him."

This has been part of Alex's prayer ever since we heard about President Hinckley passing away. I thought it was very sweet. He was very sad when he heard the news, until we talked about how his wife was already in heaven waiting for him. He has always loved to tell people that his birthday is the same as Pres. Hinckley's, he is very proud of that fact. We will all miss our beloved prophet and his wonderful sense of humor.

3 comments:

Megan B said...

THAT is so sweet.

dhillman said...

I love that--that is so sweet. And I love that picture, it is one of my favorites.
Your weekend sounds great! I would love to have a 4 day weekend and be able to play in the snow! That sounds like so much fun!

P3 said...

Ahhhh, that just made me cry! Alex is a sweetheart.