Friday, February 8, 2008

2 hour delay

So this morning school has been delayed for 2 hours and yesterday was another snow day. The weather the last couple of weeks has been so crazy. It has been several years since we have had a winter like this. Yesterday wasn't quite as fun as Friday and Monday because the wind was blowing about 35 mph. Not pleasant to go out in! I am starting to feel a little cooped up. I have needed to go to Idaho Falls for a couple of weeks now but the roads and weather have been so bad I have not even ventured to Blackfoot. The plows do not come down our road and there have been a couple of days the van wouldn't even make it out of the driveway. Needless to say we have not had a lot of food in the house. I did finally brave the roads yesterday and made it to Walmart. That was one very large bill!

I need to go somewhere, I think I may go crazy! We have tickets to a basketball game in Logan on Saturday so I am hoping for good weather tomorrow. It will be a quick trip because Merritt has to work in the morning, but I am very much looking forward to it.

1 comments:

Megan B said...

Justin was supposed to drive up today to help his parents move. Yeah...did NOT happen! Nasty roads!! I'm so sorry! It's bad down here, but not THAT BAD!!