Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Update

Life has been a little crazy, but I am back!

Girls camp was so much fun. We had Ward Girls Camp and spent it at a cabin in Island Park. I am just realizing how much I am going to miss this calling when we leave this ward. We truly have an amazing group of girls and I got to know each of them so much better. Good times!

The day we returned home was also the day of the ward "camp out". A camp out that was held across the street from our church, yes, just a couple of blocks from our house. Merritt and the boys stayed in a tent and I went home and slept in my nice comfy bed!

Then last week the Mulkay's came to visit! It was so good to have Mike, Jenessa and there kids here. We do not get to see them much since they are so far away in California. The kids played so good together and Jenessa and I did some (okay, a lot) of scrapbook shopping! Having them here just reminds me how much I miss having good friends around. It is a rare thing to find friends that wives and husbands all get along, the kids play well together, that are fun and have clean senses of humor, who uplift and are just easy to be around. Gratefully I have been blessed with a few of these, unfortunately none of them live here. Usually it is hard to have company stay for so long, but it was really nice and so easy. I will really miss them and hope they can move this way soon!


Sammy, Emma, Tanner, and Alex

0 comments: