Monday, July 16, 2007

Insanity

I have just spent countless hours making cute little handouts that will probably just end up in the garbage or ruined. I was asked to do the "nighttime/love from your leaders" handouts for girls camp. I was asked last Sunday and I was gone half of this week, which leaves... not much time. I should have just done some quick and easy little things, but nooooo I am insane and spent hours on them. They are very cute (I think) but will the girls really appreciate the time and stress put into them? Probably not. That dang perfectionist in me! I still have one left to do tomorrow not to mention packing, shopping, laundry, new house stuff, and about a million other things. And I am leaving my house a total disgusting mess (I hope no one comes over while I am gone). It is now after midnight and as tired as I am, here I sit at the computer trying to get part of tomorrows handout done (and apparently procrastinating). I have come to the conclusion that I am totally and completely insane, crazy and just down right stupid.

0 comments: