I can't wait for school to start. This summer has been crazy and I am very ready to get back to a routine and be able to stay put for more than a few days at a time. There have been only 3 weeks out of this whole summer that I have been able stay home. And for two of those we had company. It has been a great summer, but my home and many responsibilities have been neglected.
It has also come to the point I can no longer put of packing. We move out on September 15th and into Dad and Mom's house. We will be there for a couple of weeks and are shooting for a move in date during the first week of October. I really want everything to be organized as I pack so that it will be organized to unpack, but we will see how ambitious I get!
They start taping and texturing on Monday. I think they will also start on the stucco. It is really starting to come together and just makes me more anxious to have it done!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Two more days!
Posted by Mandee at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Mandee, it looks great! Can't wait to see it next summer. Also, check out our blog. I've been trying to update it!
That is really coming along nicely! Congrats! Sounds like a very fun summer, but one you need a vacation from :)
Post a Comment