Saturday, July 7, 2007

So many choices

Here are a few pictures of the house. They finished framing yesterday and now we move on to the slow stuff. The plumbing and heating stuff starts on Monday, then after that the electrician comes. Compared to some houses going up around us ours is going pretty fast, hopefully it keeps going that way. Although Merritt is worried it will go too fast. We don't close on our house until September 20th and they keep telling us they will be done by then. But come on, what are the chances they actually finish by the date they say?



Right now we are trying to pick out brick, stucco, and siding. I need help! I thought this part would be easy, I have a photo of exactly what I want--red brick, tan stucco. Do you have any idea how many variations of each there are? I don't want the brick too orange or too brown, the stucco too yellow or too gray. And this is only the beginning of all the choices. Good thing I am a decisive person (I say sarcastically)!


June 23
June 27
July 6

2 comments:

Megan B said...

Why do you think we are going to retire in this townhouse? :)

Anonymous said...

That is going so fast. Our friends here that I told you about earlier are still framing!
It must be so fun to see it become reality. Changing from ideas on paper to a 3D structure!
Just trust yourself--it will be fine!