I have had so many things I wanted to share, but now that I am sitting here I can't remember any! Ah, well.
We had a fun 4th of July. Two of my nieces, Annie and Emily, are staying with me for part of the week and they got to celebrate with us. We gathered with most of the VanOrdens (we miss you Marci!) for a BBQ and fireworks. There was lots of yummy food, hyper children, and illegal fireworks! So much fun!
A rousing game of Red Rover!
Dog-pile on Uncle Merritt! Ready for the fireworks.
Saturday, July 7, 2007
4th of July
Posted by Mandee at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Looks like a fun time! It looks wierd to see you in jackets and blankets, though. We can't wait to come up and need those at night. Our 4th was very different than we are used to, we made different choices due to the heat!
Post a Comment