Last year we had Christmas cards made up…but they are still sitting downstairs in a box. This year I had more grand intentions, especially since we had the best picture to use (thanks Jen!), but it didn’t happen again. So although you did not actually receive this in the mail, know that we are thinking of you all and wishing you a Merry “freakin'” Christmas!
(Just in case you were wondering…no, Maggie does NOT like Santa Claus!)

3 comments:
yes, quite possibly THE BEST Christmas photo...EVER!!! And just so you know, I totally put my CD cover up on my Christmas card wall....you can't even tell it isn't a card! I just HAD to let everyone see this photo....it is AWESOME!!! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas! Oh, and I have a present for you {Mandee} just haven't gotten it over to you yet...I will.
Oh my goodness, that is SO awesome!!!!!!
Mandee, what was your talent? You forgot to talk about that!
Post a Comment