We put Maggie in a little Pre-K choir this year and she has been so excited to start. The entire day before all she could talk about was going to her “Singing Class”. The morning finally arrived and the first thing she wanted to do was put on her tutu and “skarpy” (sparkly) shoes because she was convinced that she was going to be dancing at her class (good thing they actually did do some dancing!). I could not get ready fast enough for her and every 5 minutes she would come running in saying, “Let’s GO, Mommy! I go to my class. You not stay and I not cry. Come ON! Let’s GO!”
I was a little worried about when we actually got there and I had to leave, because, well you just never know with Maggie how she is going to react. Some Sundays she runs to nursery and can’t get there fast enough and other Sundays she clings to my leg and cries. But I shouldn’t have worried because when we got there she grabbed Miss Kara’s hand and didn’t even look back. She LOVED it and every day keeps asking when she goes back. I’m beginning to wish it was more than just once a week!
Of course she was all happy and smiles and running around giddy until I wanted to take her picture. I had a hard time getting a decent picture because she wouldn’t stand where there was good light and she would hold still and she wouldn’t look at me and she was not about to smile. Little booger. She really was excited…I promise.

6 comments:
ah so cute! And she doesn't like her photo taken....hmmm, I would know nothing about that! ha ha ha Glad she had fun...love things that get them excited! :)
So very cute! I'm loving catching up with you guys! I can't believe how big your girl is!! Can't even believe that in just a few months (well okay...6) we will have had our girls home two years! WOW!!!
Jenny too is now loving Sunday School and pushes us out the door saying, "go to church mommy and daddy! Bye!" Makes the heart swell!
I love it! "You not stay and I not cry!" Ha ha ha ha ha!
I love Maggie's tutu's each week at class. She is so cute there and loves to sing and dance and be with her music friends. You will have to buy a lot of tutu's for that pretty girl if she wears a new one each week ;)
I love Maggie's tutu's each week at class. She is so cute there and loves to sing and dance and be with her music friends. You will have to buy a lot of tutu's for that pretty girl if she wears a new one each week ;)
Faith started pre-k this week and we had some of the same attitude. Spicy girls! Love them!
Post a Comment