Monday, October 5, 2009

Prayers for Dobby

After praying for Maggie tonight Sammy also prayed for Dobby.

“Please bless that Dobby will be safe in Heaven. Bless that she will have fun with everyone she meets and that I will see her again in Heaven.”

Dobby went to Heaven a little over a month ago after being attacked by a bigger animal (we’re not sure what). Sammy still talks about her on a regular basis. He LOOOOOVES his kitties. Since Dobby died, Zinger got lonely and has taken up residence with Lion and Spookly at Melissa and Shay’s (sorry about that guys!). Fortunately they live next door and Sammy can see them whenever he wants.P1030127

I found Abby and Sammy singing, actually meowing, lullabies to Zinger and Dobby one day. It was so cute. I tried to video tape them but of course as soon as I pulled out the camera they stopped singing and started making the cats dance. Little Goobers.

I have some better pictures but they are on my camera (not the card) and I can’t get them off.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Poor Dobby and poor Sam. And yet how sweet that he knows to pray when there is something like this weighing on his heart and mind.

Vance King said...

That is so sad. That is the sweetest picture of Sam!!! Poor little guy.