Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yea!

The pasado judicial (background check from Colombia) that we have been working so hard to get is finally on its way to us! This morning Merritt emailed the man we had made contact with in Colombia to make sure he had received the packet we sent. He replied that he already had the pasado judicial sitting on his desk and would have it notarized and sent to us in the next couple of days. Yea! I never thought it would happen so quickly. Thank you all for your prayers, they are truly being answered.

Now we really have to make a decision on agencies...soon!

5 comments:

Autumn said...

WOW! That was a seriously fast turn around. Congratulations!! I'll keep praying for you on the agency decision; if the pasado judicial is any indication of things to come, all is sure to become clear soon.
All My Best, Autumn

dhillman said...

Wahoo! We are so happy to hear that good news! We will keep the prayers going.

Brooke S said...

One of the professors in my department just reached his year mark with his Chinese adoption. He highly recommended Great Wall China Adoption. The reason he like it is because they were very professional, have reasonable fees and made the maze of paperwork relatively easy to navigate. I think when we get to the big 30, we'll probably look into this further. (And I thought as you that I'd never want to be 30...) Good luck!

Jenny Lou said...

I am so happy for you guys. I'm sure it will all work out in it's own due time. Waiting is the hardest part!!! Good Luck.

Jonathan and Katie said...

Yippee! I was just thinking about you this morning, wondering how things were going. One step closer! I am so happy for you. I can't wait!