I came across this song by Third Day and fell in love with it. I cannot listen to it without tearing up; it expresses my feelings so perfectly.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I came across this song by Third Day and fell in love with it. I cannot listen to it without tearing up; it expresses my feelings so perfectly.
4 comments:
That is very sweet. It is cool how the pictures change to color when the family is together.
Thanks mandee. made me tear up too. Can't wait for you to get her. You are definitely perfecting patience!
That's a neat video! I too am anxious for you to recieve your little one! You are a great mom to Alex, and Sammy. I know that you will bless yet another child in the near future! Know that we are pulling for you and want everything to work out the best for you! Love ya!
Wow,,that even brought tears to my eyes!! I am not sure if you know that Joe and his wife adopted a girl, she is 11 now. That was the truly one of the most beautiful events I ever experienced!!
Speaking of new family,,,we found a brother my Mom gave up for adoption 54 years ago and we were able to get to know them all. They are so awesome!! So, actually you have 3 more cousins from that family. They all have blogs too.You should add Elizabeths, hers is HeyDickens.blogspot.com. She is really funny,,,and she talks as fast and as crazy as the Hillmans. If you have Facebook, I have pics of all of them.
Connie
Post a Comment