Friday, June 6, 2008

Love You More

Sammy loves to play the "I love you more" game. Out of no where he will start telling me how much he love me. There are several variations on his responses. For awhile it was, "I love you more than Heavenly Father loves me." His most current statement is, "I love you more than you think you love me."

I found a book this weekend called I Love You More by Laura Duksta and I had to buy it. One side is the mom telling the little boy how much she loves him. Then you flip it over and it is the little boy telling the mom how much he loves her. It is a very sweet book and Sammy loves it.

2 comments:

dhillman said...

Hey there! Good to hear from you. Your boys are so sweet. We have a similar game, that started with a book also. The girls used to fill in different things that they thought would be farther than the moon. Now, we are back to the original...love you to the moon and back. I still end Maryn's letters that way!
Is your computer still acting up?
I like the new look on the blog. Tell your boys hi from us, Merritt too! We love you.

Megan B ♥ said...

I love those games! Tanner and I do "No, no, no... I love YOU more!" We should find that book at the library, thanks!!!