We spent this last Monday at Lagoon with most of Merritt's family (we missed you Marci!). The last time I was at Lagoon was for our honeymoon almost 10 years ago. It has changed a lot and their are some cool rides. Merritt and I really wanted to try out Wicked but we only had time for the kids rides. We had a great time and I think the kids especially had a blast. Thanks Mom and Dad for the great day!
This is my favorite picture of the day. So sweet.
Abby and Sam on the train ride. These two are little trouble makers together (especially when we are trying to eat)!

4 comments:
Your pictures turned out great! Especially the ones of Sammy in the fountain. That was the BEST part of the day, just watching him have so much fun.
That looks so much fun :) Can't wait to see you guys!
Hmmm... Looks like a lot of fun, but I have to admit that I got q little queasy reading through that, imagining myself on those rides with you! That Sammy is such a turkey! Love it!
Looks like you all had a blast! How Fun! :-) I'd love to watch your two silly boys in a park full of rides for them! Haha sammy makes me laugh, he's so cute!
Post a Comment