I finally got to go skiing! It has been ten years since my last ski adventure and every year Merritt and I try to go and it always falls through. It probably has something to do with tax season getting in the way. After Christmas Kelly, Danette and Kelsey; Gheen, Beth and their boys came up to visit. While they were here we went skiing at Targhee. I was sad Merritt had to work because we used to have a lot of fun skiing together when we were at Ricks. I was a little (okay, maybe a lot) nervous that I wouldn't be able to remember how to ski, but it came back fairly quickly. I hope it's not another ten years before I go again!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Skiing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi! It's good to see you on here again. I keep checking and no one is there! Thanks for the pics, I was just wishing I had one of Kelly on that guitar hero to add with our other Christmas pics.
Thanks for all the fun at Christmas, we had a blast.
That's a funny picture :)
Post a Comment