My cute boys.
I think Sammy liked his "automatic" train. I wish you could hear how he says automatic. It almost sounds like he has a foreign accent.
Merritt seemed to have this look a lot on Christmas morning. I actually surprised him with most of his gifts this year. He was especially shocked with the box of Wonderbars from Canada (thank you Jenessa and Sister Brown).
I think Sammy liked his "automatic" train. I wish you could hear how he says automatic. It almost sounds like he has a foreign accent.
Merritt seemed to have this look a lot on Christmas morning. I actually surprised him with most of his gifts this year. He was especially shocked with the box of Wonderbars from Canada (thank you Jenessa and Sister Brown).

1 comments:
Thanks for sharing the photos! There was so much talk of sharing photos and I haven't seen very many yet!
It was fun to be able to spend some time with you during the holidays and see your beautiful home. We love you guys, Danette
Post a Comment