I'm still trying to figure out our new camera. As you can see I don't quite have the lighting right yet. I also don't have a program right now on my new computer to edit and crop with. So these pictures are not great but it shows a little of what we did during the month of December.
Alex had a few basketball games. He loves to play but I think he does more hopping and dancing than playing. 
Toad and Henry (a.k.a. Edward, Oreo, Fergus, whatever Sammy decides that day) ran away, came back and ran away again. Yesterday I saw footprints in the snow, but we still have not seen them since before Christmas.
The boys had a blast putting this gingerbread house together. This is definitely the way to do it.

Alex was in a musical production of Scrooge put on by Snake River High School. The girl on the front row left side is the girl Alex had a crush on for awhile. Her name is Savannah and she lives in our new ward. Very cute girl.
Sammy and (yes) Merritt in the Ward Christmas play as angels. You can also see Melissa and Olivia second from the right. Oh, so sweet.
Meeting Santa at the Ward Christmas party.
Alex is Joseph at the big VanOrden Christmas party. This is the party with Merritt's grandma and all the aunts and uncles and cousins.

0 comments:
Post a Comment