Our baby is graduating…from kindergarten that is! Class of 2026 sounds so weird and makes me feel so very old.
Max looks super excited about this whole graduation thing.
Maggie made some new friends this year. It has been fun to watch her have new experiences and to see her personality really start to form. It was also funny to hear her talk about boys and who likes who and how it changed every day…okay so maybe the whole talking about boys was not so funny. Fortunately, she still says boys are gross and that she doesn’t like any of them (I hope this is true for several more years).
Maggie was lucky enough to have the most amazing teacher! We LOVE Mrs. Warren and are so glad that Maggie was in her class this year.
The little buddies. Max is so cute and sweet with Maggie and watches out for her.
Maggie wanted to make sure I wore my matching shirt so we could be twins. Have I mentioned how much I love this girl?

0 comments:
Post a Comment