Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Annual Family Pumpkin Carve-a-rama

First of all… how big of a wuss does it take to wear latex gloves while carving a pumpkin?

IMG_5885

His little brother “showed him up” in the manliness department.

IMG_5891

Well… never mind.

IMG_5894

Abby on the other hand…

IMG_5893

Morgie Porgie was thrilled to have a huge pumpkin.

IMG_5886

Your welcome Melissa.  We knew that you would want this picture forever memorialized for posterity.

IMG_5889

Olivia has a much stronger will than her mother.

IMG_5903

The Little Princess got to carve a pumpkin that was “just her size”.

IMG_5904

With the help of her mommy (who was also a big wuss… on a side note, I just got slapped… apparently she had a cut on her finger… or something…)

IMG_5912

The crew and and their creepy creations:

IMG_5928IMG_5925IMG_5930

Spooky, huh?

IMG_5946IMG_5947

2 comments:

K said...

Great pictures. I am sure my camera can do that...if I spent some time learning how! What fun family traditions you are making.

Megan B ♥ said...

Those pumpkins look pretty spectacular. We only use sharpies. Yep, we're THAT family...