Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Aggie Weekend

During tax season, sometimes we just have to get out of town for a short weekend (which means Saturday night to Sunday morning…less than 24 hours) trip to keep our sanity.  Whenever possible, we try and make it down to Logan for a USU Aggie game.

We always have to start with a trip to the Aggie bookstore to get some gear.  Notice the ridiculously overpriced little dress that Maggie absolutely had to have (that is code language for “her Daddy is a huge pushover”) because it was so cute.

IMG_0079

After the bookstore, our next stop is always to Fredrico’s Pizza for our traditional pre-game meal.

IMG_0142.IMG_0119

No trip to Aggie land is ever complete without a stop by the Aggie Ice Cream store (one disclaimer… I am not a big fan of ice cream… but Aggie ice cream is the exception… it is like you died and went to heaven).

IMG_0154

Then… on to the game and a little quality time with Big Blue!

IMG_0159

I guess that Maggie would rather admire Big Blue from afar.

IMG_0161

In the end, it was a great little trip.  The Aggies won and we had a blast… yes… even Sammy.

IMG_0171

1 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

When I first started reading this, I was like "WHAT? A weekend away?" Then I read the fine print.... Ha ha, happy tax season :)