Friday, July 22, 2011

Swimming Lessons

Another year, another round of swimming lessons finished! 

P1150681

Nice picture, huh?  Don’t they all look so happy?

While all of the big kids were swimming, Melissa and I took turns watching Maggie and Max.  It mainly consisted of moments like this:

P1150415

Max and Maggie have gotten to be so cute together.  Maggie is always telling us that she is going to marry Max.  Max has asked to marry her several times.  The other day, Maggie decided that they were going to have a tea party with dainty little plates.  Max decided that the only way he would participate was if he had a “manly plate”.  Notice the cookie sheet in front of Max?  I guess that qualifies as manly.

2 comments:

dhillman said...

What a cute couple! I think it is legal to marry your cousin in Idaho! ha aha--just kidding. You know we love Idaho.

K said...

Maggie has grown up so incredibly fast! Beautiful girl.