Apparently my computer is not fixed. It just randomly shuts off on me and sometimes only a few minutes after turning it on. And sometimes it turns off before it even fully turns on. Very frustrating. I have tried to blog a few times and then gave up. Today I finally sat down to check my email and catch up on reading all of your blogs. Um...I will never wait so long again. It took forever! So I will just have to resign myself to the fact that I have to make time to go all the way downstairs to the back corner of the house to use the boys computer.
I have had so many things I have wanted to post this month, everyday I think of things I want to share. Now I will just have to give a quick overview. This month has been crazy busy. Women's Conference, a night alone in a hotel, yard work, field trip, field day, school play, the end of American Idol, more yard work, working on adoption paper work, Father and Sons Outing, unpacking boxes (yes I'm still working on that), and even more yard work. Plus all the regular everyday activites.
Did you catch that there has been a whole lot of yard work? It feels like it is never ending. But the grass is finally starting to resemble a lawn and we have a few flowers planted and plans for the front yard. After trying to water one acre with hoses we finally decided we were going to have to break down and put in a sprinkler system in the front and around the house. We pretty much had sprinklers running nonstop trying to get everything...not fun. We will still do the backyard with the pipes (yes, the kind they use for farming) but we figured that would be good work for Alex this summer!
The adoption papers are getting closer to being done. Well, the home study part and then we have the dossier to start on. But we are getting there! I'm hoping to have the home study portion mailed by the end of this week. I hope!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I'm back...again!
Posted by Mandee at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thank you for helping me see the benefits of our yard-free life... sometimes I forget the emotional cost to having more than a cement patio and a patch of grass that someone else cares for...
Glad you are back! We had a problem with our computer shutting off randomly like you are describing, sometimes not even booting up. It turned out to be the power supply. DELL came out and replaced it (it was still under warranty) and it was as good as new.
Sounds like you have had a crazy May as well! I'm so glad it's winding down!!! Argh!! I am so so so so SOOOooo ready for the cabin!
Post a Comment