Thursday, March 13, 2008

Aagh!

I am so sick of winter! I had so many plans and things I needed to do today, but when I woke up to SNOW I just wanted to cry! I have lost all motivation and I may just stay home and watch Anne of Green Gables.

The last two days were definitely not warm but you could imagine that spring might, might be just around the corner. Alas and alack, it is not to be. It is supposed to snow all day and into the night. They are predicting about 3 inches by tomorrow. Aagh! This year has been harder than any other winter, as far as moods go. I need it to be spring. My family needs it to be spring. I may go crazy if it doesn't come soon. Like right now!

This was taken at 10:45 this morning.

Bright and cheery, don't ya think?

3 comments:

dhillman said...

Oh, I am sorry! Just hang in there, we will be switching roles here soon and you will have the perfect weather. I will be sweating to death wondering if I can make it! Thanks for taking the brunt of the relief from the drought...come see us, we have perfect weather now, but not for long

P3 said...

Gosh, I know how you feel. This winter has seemed like the longest ever. We had a huge snowstorm about a week and a half ago and I about cried then. I want the snow to go away! I want spring too!

Beth said...

I have two words for you-that you first had for me...

"go tanning"

it's like happiness in a really bright light. Kind of like the sun -remember it?