Saturday, June 8, 2013

Island Park: The Sequel

Today we got to spend the day on the river with cousins. Aren’t they a fine looking bunch (especially Sam’s head)? Can you just feel the love?

111_0652111_0656

Uncle Gheen taught everybody how to paddle like a boss (I don’t know if I’m using the term correctly but I know I have heard my children use it).111_0659

Some people on a boat.111_0662

This was how the little princess rode for the entire trip…I am referring to Maggie not Grandma.111_0666

Hey, more people in boats.111_0669

Oliver taunted Uncle Merritt until he finally paid the price.111_0672111_0673

Gheen knows how to really paddle in style.111_0674

Alex not so much.111_0675

And Sam just makes everyone else do all the work.111_0678

And in case you were wondering, yes that is Sawtelle in the background, and yes there is still snow.111_0683

Lots of lazy people in a boat.111_0686

Beth has trained her children well. She knows how to get them to do her bidding.111_0691

Alex learned some “boss” like form from his Uncle Gheen.111_0696

His technique was mastered by his mother.111_0708

Look very, very closely. We saw a flock of moosen! (if you don’t get that joke look up Brian Regan).111_0723

Many much moosen! In the woods! In the woodsen!

111_0720

We also saw a Sammy! They are very hard to catch in the wild!111_0725

Sammy decided to finish off the day surfing…it did not end well for either of us.111_0729111_0730111_0731

0 comments: