Who knew eating a taco could be so cute?
A classic Maggie face. Is it just me or does she look like she is trying to use the force?
Who knew eating a taco could be so cute?
A classic Maggie face. Is it just me or does she look like she is trying to use the force?
Posted by Mandee at 9:17 PM
2 comments:
I loved all of your updates! Taco eater woman is adorable...I want a grandma like me-ma...and a tutu like Maggies' (okay, I wouldn;t wear the tutu ;) but it's super cute and one of my girls would for sure...)and the McDonald's fundraiser--oh the things we do for our kids!
She is so dainty with her taco. Maybe she could teach Kinley and Tanner how to eat with more finesse.
Ok, these pictures just DRIP with personality. What a funny little princess!
Post a Comment