Monday, August 31, 2009

Maggie Marie

babygirlIt’s official. After much deliberation I finally let go of the name Ella and we have decided on the name Maggie Marie. I have always loved that name and once I finally let go of Ella I realized it fits her. She is Maggie, it means pearl or child of light. How beautiful is that? (And as a bonus I love that it sounds like my name, Mandee Marie!)

7 comments:

The Hammond Family Blog said...

I love her name and the alliteration too!!!

dhillman said...

sounds perfect!

Beth said...

It's a wonderful name! :)

P3 said...

I love that name too! So excited to get to meet her in person.

Brandi said...

I just found your blog and wanted to say what a cutie Maggie is! Our DD (adopted 4-09) is also from Chenzhou....she's in good hands!

Feel free to check out our blogs &/or email me with any questions.

Autumn said...

Oh! Isn't that just darling?! I think it's perfect, Mandee, just perfect. Congratulations on finding the right name. Can't wait to see and hear more about her!

Kerry and Chris said...

Always loved the name Maggie. Can't wait to call her by name in person!