I am still struggling with her name. I want an Ella so bad but I can't seem to call her that. We just keep referring to her as "our little girl" or "our baby girl". I don't know why I am struggling with it. Is it because she isn't an Ella? Or am I trying to protect myself? This came much sooner than we had hoped and quite frankly seems almost like a dream. Or maybe I just can't pick a name until we see her and know her personality?
We had Alex picked out before he was born, but we did change his middle name once we saw him. With Sammy we had it narrowed down to Andrew or Samuel but it was about a week after he was born before we decided on Samuel (granted he was a few days old before I even saw him because I was so sick).
So maybe we just need more time. Or maybe after we see more pictures. Or maybe we need to hold her. So until then I reserve the right to change my mind at any given moment!
Monday, July 27, 2009
p.s. her name
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
of course you have the right! It will come together. It is all new so you have a learning curve, but you guys will figure it out!
Yes you do!!!! I am so happy for you and still wishing time would fly by for you!!! Thanks for keeping us all updated.
Post a Comment